SERVING SIZE 2 slices PREP TIME 7 mins. TOTAL TIME 20 mins.
Bring pizza to the breakfast menu with versatile turkey sausage breakfast crumbles and turkey chorizo. These two takes on a patron favorite include flavorful ingredients sure to spice up any time of day.
Mozzarella-and-provolone blend, shredded
1. Split the baguette in half, lengthwise.
2. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter onto the inside of each slice.
3. Sprinkle ½ cup of the shredded cheese over each pizza slice, then add the turkey breakfast sausage crumbles to one and the turkey chorizo and olives to the other.
4. Bake the pizza breads in the oven at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the toppings are thoroughly heated.
5. Prepare a fried egg, sunny-side up, and place it atop the breakfast crumbles pizza slice. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and garnish with microgreens.
6. Top the turkey chorizo pizza slice with pico de gallo.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.