Chipotle Honey BBQ Turkey Burger
Chipotle Honey BBQ Sauce
||Honey BBQ Sauce
||Tabasco Chipotle Hot Sauce
||Fresh cilantro, chopped
||Honey Pepper Turkey Bacon
|1 ½ tsp.
||Cracked black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Honey Pepper Turkey Bacon
- Prepare the turkey bacon in the microwave oven, 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove from the microwave; keep the turkey bacon on the same plate. Brush the bacon with honey, coating well.
- Sprinkle with the cracked black pepper.
- Return to the microwave for additional 20–30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave. Remove the bacon from the plate to cool.
- Top cooked turkey burger with 2 tbsp BBQ sauce and 2 slices of Cheddar. Melt cheese. Prepare Burger:
- Spread 1 tbsp. of BBQ sauce on the toasted bottom bun
- Top with shredded lettuce
- Top lettuce with the sliced red onion
- Place the turkey burger with the melted cheese on top of the onion
- Arrange Honey Pepper Turkey Bacon on top of burger
- Top each burger with toasted bun top