||Artisan olive bread – 5/8
||Sweet red pepper pesto – 1 ½ Tbsp. per slice
||½ oz. slices of Asiago cheese
||Tomato – 3/16
- Spread a thin layer of olive oil over the surface of each side slice of bread.
- Place the olive oil brushed side down for each slice of bread.
- Spread 1 ½ Tbsp. of sweet red pepper pesto over each slice of bread.
- Place 3 – ½ oz. slices of Asiago cheese over the pesto on each slice of bread.
- Arrange the spinach leaves over the cheese of one of the slices of bread.
- Place two tomato slices.
- Top the tomatoes with layers of roasted turkey breast and turkey ham, then sprinkle the turkey ham with chopped, crisp turkey bacon.
- Place the second slice of bread with the pesto and cheese over the turkey ham and bacon.
- Using a panini press, grill the oiled sides of the Pressato until golden brown and the cheese is melting.
- Cut in half and serve with artisan tomato soup.