- SERVING SIZE 4 pick-up sticks
- PREP TIME 2 hrs. 15 mins.
- TOTAL TIME 2 hrs. 20 mins.
Skewer up flavorful turkey for irresistible apps.
Zucchini strips, sliced 3/16-inch thick
Peanut oil-and-soy sauce blend
Salt and pepper, to taste
Thai peanut sauce, for dipping
1. Ribbon skewer the turkey and zucchini onto 6-inch skewers.
2. Marinate the skewers in the peanut oil and soy sauce for 2 hours.
3. Remove the skewers from the marinade and lightly season them with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the skewers over medium-high heat until the turkey and zucchini are light brown on both sides.
5. Place the skewers onto a serving plate and sprinkle them with the chopped peanuts.
6. Serve with the Thai peanut sauce.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.