- SERVING SIZE 1 sandwich
- PREP TIME 15 mins.
- TOTAL TIME 25 mins.
Serve guests their breakfast favorites in a flavorful stacked sandwich. With turkey sausage and turkey bacon between layers of warm biscuits, this dish is a reminder of why they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Omelet, square, prepared with 1 egg
Maple syrup, as needed (optional)
Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced ⅛-inch thick
1. Place the warm Sautéed Apples on the bottom half of 1 biscuit.
2. Sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese over the Sautéed Apples.
3. Top the goat cheese with 1 of the turkey sausage patties.
4. Place another biscuit half over the turkey sausage patty.
5. Place the square omelet on top of the middle biscuit half, then add the other turkey sausage patty.
6. Crisscross the turkey bacon over the turkey sausage patty.
7. Top with the crown of 1 biscuit.
8. Drizzle with maple syrup, if desired.
9. Serve with the apple butter in a ramekin on the side.
1. In a heavy-duty sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar, salt and lemon juice.
2. Add the apple slices and coat them with the butter mixture.
3. Sauté the apples until they’re tender. Do not overcook.
4. Hold warm for service. Place any leftovers in a storage container. Label, date and refrigerate.