Raspberry chipotle BBQ sauce – combination of raspberry preserves and chopped chipotles with Adobo sauce. Blend into Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce. Blend until smooth in a food processor.
Manchego and Smoked Gouda blend – 50/50 combination
Cilantro leaves and thinly sliced red onion salad – 50/50 combination
1. Spread the BBQ sauce over the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving a ½" edge.
2. Sprinkle the cilantro leaves over the sauce, then evenly spread the thinly sliced red onion on the sauce and cilantro leaves.
3. Evenly cover the sauce with the blended cheese.
4. Evenly spread the turkey over the cheese.
5. Place into a 375–400⁰F oven until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown, without burning the crust.
6. Remove from the oven and place onto a cutting board, cut into four equal pieces.
7. Mound the 1/3 cup of cilantro salad onto the center of the Pizetta.
8. Brush the edges with olive oil.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.