1. Thaw the case of turkey medallions in the refrigerator the day before use.
2. Remove the turkey from the refrigerator and chop the medallions into smaller pieces using a pastry cutter or scraper.
3. Place 2 bags’ worth of turkey medallions per 4" full steam table pan.
4. Preheat an oven to 350°F for convection, 400°F for conventional.
5. Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
6. Spray the cooking spray on 1 side of each slice of bread. Place 1 slice of pepper jack cheese on half of the bread slices. Top with 1 ⅘ oz. (2 oz. ladle) of turkey. Top the turkey with 2 slices of American cheese and place the other slice of bread, sprayed side up, on top of the sandwich.
7. Bake the sandwiches for 8–10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Serve.
CCP: Heat the poultry to 165° F degrees or higher for 15 seconds. Hold at 140° F degrees or lower.
Turkey Grilled Cheese
SERVING SIZE 1 sandwich
Nutrients Per Serving
Total Dietary Fiber
Nutrients are based upon 1 portion size (1 sandwich)