Red bliss potatoes, cooked, hot
Red pearl onions, cooked, hot
White pearl onions, cooked, hot
Small wedges of turnips, cooked, hot
Celery, cut on the bias, cooked, hot
Carrots, cut on the bias, cooked, hot
French bread, cut on the bias
Grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
Turkey liquid from thigh roast, plus turkey or chicken broth if needed
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Hold the turkey thigh roast in the Tomato Gravy; bring to a boil and simmer for 15–20 minutes.
2. Place 3 potatoes in the center of each plate and portion about 5 ounces of the thigh roast over the potatoes.
3. Arrange the assorted vegetables around the thigh roast; pour an 8-ounce ladle of Tomato Gravy over the thigh roast and vegetables.
4. Serve with 2 or more pieces of French bread.
1. In a heavy-duty 1-quart saucepan, add all the ingredients and bring to a boil; simmer for 30–40 minutes.
2. Serve immediately or place into a storage container with a lid.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.