Green onions, sliced thin
Peanuts, toasted and crushed
Rice noodles (soaked in warm water for 30 minutes)
Peanuts, toasted and chopped
1. Heat a sauté pan with the peanut oil until very hot.
2. Add the Turkey Medallions and Thai peppers. Sear and stir-fry for 20–30 seconds.
3. Add the garlic, 4 tablespoons of green onions, the crushed peanuts, the carrots and ¾ cup of bean sprouts. Stir-fry for 30–45 seconds.
4. Add the raw egg and stir-fry into the vegetables.
5. Add the soaked noodles and the Pad Thai Sauce. Bring to a boil.
6. Toss and blend the noodles well with all of the ingredients in the pan.
7. Pour into a serving bowl, bringing the Turkey Medallions to the top.
8. Garnish with ¼ cup of bean sprouts and 1 tablespoon each of green onions, chopped peanuts and cilantro.
1. Combine all the ingredients in a heavy-duty saucepan and blend well with a wire whip.
2. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer over medium-low heat.
3. Pour the sauce into a storage container and cool down in an iced water bath.
4. Once the sauce is cool, cover and refrigerate.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.