- SERVING SIZE 1 sandwich
- PREP TIME 1 hr. 8 mins.
- TOTAL TIME 1 hr. 10 mins.
Honey Horseradish Sauce with Cajun Mustard
Cajun mustard, coarsely ground
Black pepper, freshly milled
1. Heat the sliced turkey breast in 2 ounces of hot jus.
2. Place the hot turkey slices onto the bottom slice of French bread.
3. Top the turkey with provolone cheese, then place the caramelized onions over the provolone.
4. Spread the Honey Horseradish Sauce with Cajun Mustard inside the top slice of the French bread and close the sandwich.
5. Serve with the remaining hot jus on the side.
1. Combine the ingredients and blend well.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour before using.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.