- PREP TIME 10 mins.
- TOTAL TIME 15–16 mins.
Flatbread, 4 inches x 10 inches
Red bliss potatoes, skin on, cooked firm, ⅛-inch thick
Fresh mozzarella, shredded
1. Place the flatbread onto a 12-inch pizza pan.
2. Brush the flatbread with the olive oil and pesto.
3. Arrange the sliced potatoes over the pesto.
4. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella.
5. Arrange the medallions or meatballs atop the shredded mozzarella.
6. Arrange the roasted tomatoes on the flatbread. Do not crowd or pile on the ingredients.
7. Bake at 375°F until the flatbread is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
8. Cut the flatbread into about 8 triangles and place onto a plate or serving board.
9. Sprinkle with the fresh basil leaves.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.