White cheddar cheese (optional)
Cranberry Chili Chutney Relish
Vidalia onions, small dice
Fresh Fresno chilies, seeds removed and ¼-inch dice
Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
Fresh ginger, peeled and grated
Fresh jalapeños, chopped fine
Sea salt or kosher salt, to taste
1. Grill-toast the bun, then spread the bottom bun with 1 tablespoon of Spicy Mayonnaise.
2. Place the grilled turkey burger with the melted cheddar on the bottom portion of the bun.
3. Portion the Cranberry Chili Chutney Relish over the burger, set the arugula over the chutney and place the crown over the burger.
1. Sauté the garlic and onions in the peanut oil for 2–3 minutes in a heavy-duty 2-quart stainless steel or enamel-coated saucepan.
2. Add the diced chilies and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, then simmer until the liquid reduces by 90%, stirring occasionally. The chutney will thicken.
4. Pour the chutney into a storage container and cover with a lid. The flavors will blend and develop.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.