1. On a griddle or a sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat the tortillas on both sides for 5–10 seconds per side.
2. Place each warm tortilla on a plate and fill with 1 ½ ounces (2 tablespoons) of taco filling, 3 tablespoons of scrambled eggs, 1 tablespoon of roasted tomato salsa, 1 teaspoon of chopped green onions and 1 teaspoon of shredded jack cheese.
TO PREPARE THE TURKEY TACO FILLING:
1. In a heavy-duty sauté pan, heat the oil.
2. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the jalapeño, pasilla chili powder, cumin, oregano, allspice, black pepper and salt. Stir and blend well.
4. Add the enchilada sauce, ancho chili puree and turkey thigh roast. Simmer for 5–10 minutes (the filling must be moist but not saucy).
5. Remove the pan from the heat and add the raisins and shredded cheese. Blend well.