- SERVING SIZE 3 sliders
- PREP TIME 10 mins.
- TOTAL TIME 2 hrs. 15 mins.
Who doesn’t love sliders? Offer patrons a flavorful, better-for-you version with these sliced turkey minis. These tasty sandwiches are perfect as a snack for one or an appetizer to share.
Turkey Bacon Red Onion Jam
Roasted garlic, finely chopped
Turkey Bacon, ⅛-inch dice
1. Warm the brioche slider bun.
2. Spread the Roasted Garlic Mayo on the bottom bun.
3. Separately, make a pile of the sliced turkey as wide as the diameter of the bun.
4. Cover the sliced turkey with Turkey Bacon Red Onion Jam and Swiss cheese, then place the arugula tossed in Lemon Vinaigrette on top.
5. Top with the crown of the bun.
1. Combine all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Place into a container with a lid.
3. Label, date and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using.
1. Blend the lemon juice, white balsamic, lemon zest, sugar, salt and pepper with a wire whisk. Allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
2. Slowly incorporate the olive oil with a wire whisk.
3. Chill for 1 hour before using.
1. Sauté the turkey bacon in the canola oil in a heavy-duty 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, until golden brown.
2. Add the onions and sauté for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Drain the fat from the onions and bacon, then add the remaining ingredients. Simmer for 30–40 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
4. Adjust the pepper, as needed.
5. Place the jam into a container with a lid, then label, date and refrigerate it.
6. Serve at room temperature.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.