- SERVING SIZE 1 sandwich
- PREP TIME 6–7 mins.
- TOTAL TIME 10–12 mins.
Yellow cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Combine the egg whites in a stainless steel bowl. Blend with a fork.
2. Heat a nonstick omelet pan over medium-high heat, then spray with nonstick oil spray.
3. Add the egg whites and sausage. Stir with a fork.
4. When the egg whites are approximately 60% cooked and soft in the center, add the cheese and spinach, sprinkling over the surface of the omelet.
5. Fold the omelet in half, then fold into quarters to form a square folded omelet.
6. Remove the omelet from the heat and place onto the warm, toasted ciabatta.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.