- SERVING SIZE 1 sandwich
- PREP TIME 10 mins.
- TOTAL TIME 12–15 mins.
This great-tasting breakfast sandwich is sure to be a morning menu favorite. Creamy brie cheese adds an indulgent touch to better-for-you turkey sausage. Offer with a side of cranberry chutney.
Butter, as needed (optional)
Arugula greens, as needed
1. Grill the turkey breakfast sausage patties to a golden brown. While the sausage is grilling, prepare the sandwich base.
2. Heat a nonstick omelet pan over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick oil spray.
3. Add the egg to the pan and cook over easy, not breaking the yolk.
4. Cut the English muffin in half lengthwise and toast it. After toasting, spread butter on each half, if added flavor is preferred.
5. Spread a few arugula leaves on each half.
6. Place the hot, grilled, golden-brown turkey breakfast sausage over the arugula leaves, then top with a slice of Brie or smoked Gouda.
7. Arrange the egg on top of the breakfast sausage and cheese.
8. Serve open-face style.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.