1. While the Grilled Turkey Burger and turkey chorizo are cooking on the grill or griddle, grill the San Antonio Corn Bread on both sides and spread with the Cilantro Mayonnaise.
2. Prepare the sunny-side egg.
3. Set the grilled corn bread on a serving plate and top with the burger. Top the burger with the egg and arrange the cooked chorizo crumbles over the egg.
1. Combine the oil and white Lea & Perrins and blend well.
2. Brush both sides of each turkey burger with the seasoned oil.
3. Season both sides lightly with Montreal steak seasoning.
4. Grill the burgers according to the package instructions.
1. In a 9-inch seasoned cast iron skillet, heat and render the bacon until crisp.
2. Combine the cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder and pasilla chili powder in a stainless steel bowl and blend well.
3. Add the shredded cheese, kernel corn and jalapeño. Blend well, but do not overmix.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the molasses, eggs, buttermilk and melted butter. Blend well.
5. Slowly add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Blend in, but do not overmix.
6. Reheat the 9-inch cast iron skillet with the crisp bacon (bacon fat and crisp bacon should evenly coat the skillet). The pan must be very hot, but take caution not to burn the bacon.
7. Pour the batter into the hot skillet with the bacon. Shake the pan to evenly spread the batter in the pan.
8. Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 25–30 minutes. Test the center with a toothpick to ensure the corn bread is baked—the toothpick will pull out clean.
1. Combine all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Place in a storage container with a lid and refrigerate.