1. Skewer the ingredients in this order onto oiled skewer: 2 Turkey Medallion slices, zucchini round, cherry tomato half, 3 Turkey Medallion slices, red pepper square, cherry tomato half, marinated artichoke heart.
2. Chargrill the brochette (loaded skewer). Brush the brochette with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Chargrill the brochette to a golden brown on all sides. Brush with balsamic glaze before removing from grill.
3. Place on a serving plate with rice pilaf.
4. Serve with Tzatziki Sauce.
To prepare the Tzatziki Sauce:
1. Place the diced cucumber into a towel and squeeze dry. Discard the water.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
3. Place into a container with a lid and refrigerate.