SERVING SIZE 1 burger PREP TIME 15 mins. TOTAL TIME 30 mins.
With the zing of your preferred Buffalo sauce and blue cheese mayo, this turkey burger steals the scene with a lighter take on a bar-and-grill favorite. Serve with a side salad, and be sure to keep extra napkins on hand for this one!
Black pepper, freshly ground
Kaiser rolls or brioche buns
Buffalo wing sauce, prepared
Cayenne pepper (optional)
1. In a large bowl, gently combine the turkey, garlic, cayenne, salt and black pepper. Form into 4 6-ounce patties and cook the patties to 160°F.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the carrot into long strips. Thinly slice the celery stalk on long diagonals.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of Blue Cheese Mayonnaise on the bottom of a kaiser roll.
4. Place 1 burger on the bottom bun. Top with 2–3 carrot strips and 3–4 celery slices. Drizzle ¾ to 1 teaspoon of Buffalo wing sauce over the burger.
6. Repeat steps 3–5 to make the remaining 3 burgers.
1. Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Refrigerate the mayonnaise until ready for use.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.