Breakfast Turkey Sausage Croissant
Sunshine Chutney (Orange Mango Chutney)
- Combine the ingredients and blend well.
- Place into a container with lid. Label, date and refrigerate.
||Butterball® Turkey Breakfast Links
||Fresh and warm croissant (medium sized)
||Orange mango chutney (see recipe below)
||Asiago cheese (slice cut into thirds in diamond shapes)
||Arugula leaves as needed
- Grill the turkey breakfast links to a golden brown (while the links are grilling, prepare the sandwich base).
- Cut the croissant in half lengthwise and on each cut surface spread the orange mango chutney (2 Tbsp. on the bottom of the roll and 1 Tbsp. on the top of the roll).
- Spread a few arugula leaves over the chutney on the bottom of the roll.
- Place the 2 hot, grilled, golden brown turkey breakfast links over the arugula leaves.
- Arrange the 3 pieces of Asiago over the breakfast sausage.
- Place the croissant top over the sausage and cheese.