Double the burgers, double the yum. Accented with chipotle mayo, this mega-sized burger is a delicious dinner or lunch solution. Serve with Mexican coleslaw or chipotle-dusted fries for a real kick in the taste buds.
Buttered and toasted onion roll
Red onion, sliced, ⅛-inch thick
Jalapeño popper stuffed with Texas pimento beer cheese, wrapped in bacon
Chipotle in adobo, chopped
1. Top one cooked turkey burger with a slice of cheddar and the other turkey burger with a slice of jack cheese. Melt the cheeses over the burgers.
2. To build the burger, start with a toasted bottom roll and spread 1 tablespoon of Chipotle Mayonnaise on it. Add the shredded lettuce, sliced red onion and tomato slice.
3. Add the 2 turkey burgers with melted cheeses. Break the 2 slices of bacon in half and arrange them on top of the cheese. Spread 1 tablespoon of Chipotle Mayonnaise on the toasted top roll.
4. Top with the jalapeño popper wrapped in bacon; skewer to hold in place.
1. Combine all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Place into a covered container; label and date.
3. Allow the sauce to marinate for at least 2 hours under refrigeration before using.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.