1. Wrap each slice of bacon around a turkey medallion and secure it with a wooden toothpick.
2. Place the wrapped medallions in the Marinade, cover them and refrigerate them for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Spray a grill rack with nonstick vegetable spray.
4. Remove the turkey medallions from the Marinade, and set the Marinade to the side.
5. Place the medallions on the grill rack, about 4 inches from the heat. Grill for about 4 to 5 minutes, brush with the reserved Marinade and turn once. Continue to grill for another 4 to 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170℉.
6. Nap each warmed dinner plate with ⅓ cup of Bourbon Sauce. Portion 2 medallions on each dinner plate. Ladle additional Bourbon Sauce across the top of the medallions, as desired. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
To prepare the Marinade:
1. Blend all the marinade ingredients together in a shallow glass container. Reserve 2 cups of marinade to use in the Bourbon Sauce. Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
To prepare the Bourbon Sauce:
1. Mix the butter with the reserved marinade. Over medium heat, cook the sauce to reduce to desired consistency, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste, and reserve, warm.