Method of Preparation
1. Cut the ciabatta roll in half lengthwise and place on a sheet pan.
2. Keeping the roll together, brush the top of the roll lightly with the egg wash.
3. Sprinkle the top of the egg washed roll with the shredded Asiago cheese.
4. Place the cheese coated rolls in a 375°F oven until the cheese melts and the bread is crisp.
5. Place the crispy roll at the workstation and separate the top from the bottom. Set cut sides up.
6. Spread each cut side with 1 ½ Tbsp. of zesty pepper mayo.
7. Spread 3 Tbsp. of mango salsa over the bottom portion of the roll.
8. Sprinkle the cilantro leaves over the salsa.
9. Twist and fluff the sliced turkey and place over the salsa.
10. Top the turkey with 1 Tbsp. of mango salsa.
11. Place the top of the roll over the turkey and salsa.