||Raspberry chipotle BBQ sauce – combination of raspberry preserves and chopped chipotles with Adobo sauce. Blend into Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce. Blend until smooth in a food processor.
||Thin red onion rings
||Manchego and Smoked Gouda blend – 50/50
||Cilantro leaves and thinly sliced red onion salad – ½ cup cilantro leaves, ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving a ½" edge.
- Sprinkle the cilantro leaves over the sauce, then evenly spread the thinly sliced red onion on the sauce and cilantro leaves.
- Evenly cover the sauce with the blended cheese.
- Evenly spread the turkey over the cheese.
- Place into a 375–400⁰F oven until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown, without burning the crust.
- Remove from the oven and place onto a cutting board, cut into four equal pieces.
- Mound the 1/3 cup of cilantro salad onto the center of the Pizetta.
- Brush the edges with olive oil.