- SERVING SIZE 1 6–8 oz. burger
Thyme, garlic and sage are added to a flavorful ground turkey mixture to create this artisan-style turkey burger. Add it to your lunch or dinner menu and suggest a side of fries with house-made cranberry ketchup.
Shallots or whites of green onions, minced
Fresh sage leaves, chopped fine
Turkey or chicken broth, cold
1. Combine all ingredients into a stainless steel bowl and blend well. Do not overwork. Refrigerate overnight for easier patty formation.
2. Form patties from the mixture and place on a tray in the freezer to firm up.
3. Grill the patties (over medium-high heat) for approximately 12 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165℉ is reached. Turn only once.
4. Use the cooked patty in your favorite burger build. Consider a toasted oat-crusted bun with lettuce, tomato, Havarti cheese and Cranberry Ketchup.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.
Whole berry cranberry sauce (Ocean Spray brand)
1. Combine all ingredients into a heavy-duty pot and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, place into a storage container and cool.