LEARN WHO'S LOOKING FOR NO-ANTIBIOTICS-EVER TURKEY
THE ASPIRATIONAL FOODIE
"People are always coming to me for advice about food, as I'm always adventurous and trying new things! To me, it's all about health, wellness and quality."
She's a well-informed consumer who cares about her image. Whether she’s shopping, entertaining or dining out, she’s ready to spend more for the best. She's active and influential in her community, so her advice carries a lot of weight.
- She loves turkey as a healthy alternative to red meat
- She thinks name brands are best, and she engages with her favorites on social media
- She cares about clean, sustainable products
- Feature and highlight healthy, no-antibiotics-ever turkey dishes
- Leverage LTOs that emphasize adventurous flavor enhancements
- Promote creative turkey dishes on social media
to keep in mind for appealing to diners like aspirational foodies...
say they eat healthy foods to improve their quality of life
say they'd be more likely to purchase foods labeled as clean, and more than 50% associate antibiotic-free menu callouts with clean eating
consider antibiotic-free proteins to be slightly or much healthier
say they’d be more likely to purchase protein that is antibiotic-free, with 37% saying they’d be willing to pay more for it
Learn more about Farm to Family or contact us with questions.
Butterball Proprietary Consumer Segmentation Research, 2017.
Technomic Healthy Eating Consumer Trend Report, 2016.
Butterball Proprietary Consumer Research, 2017.