Turkey Meatball Stuffed Pizza Folds
||Pizza folds (or pita bread), 6"
|2 1/2 cups
||Provolone cheese slices - 1/2 oz. per slice
||Mozzarella cheese slices - 1/2 oz. per slice
||Banana pepper rings
- Brush the outside top of pizza folds with olive oil and arrange on a tray.
- Combine the turkey meatballs, marinara sauce, and chicken broth in a saucepan and bring to a simmer, approximately 12–15 minutes, until hot. (Frozen meatballs will take approximately 20 minutes).
- Arrange 8 of the heated turkey meatballs on half of each pizza fold. Top with marinara sauce mixture that was used to heat meatballs.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp. of Parmesan cheese on top of meatballs. Cover the meatballs with 2 slices of provolone and 2 slices of mozzarella. Add 4 banana pepper rings to each sandwich.
- Place open-faced pizza fold sandwiches into a 400F oven and bake until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven. Place on plate and fold bread over. Serve immediately.