Turkey Meatball Parmigiana Sub
||Sub Roll, 6” or a 6 inch flatbread
||Turkey Meatballs – 8 per sandwich
|2 ½ cups
||Marinara Sauce, favorite jar brand or home made
||Parmesan Cheese – 2 tsp per sandwich
||Provolone Cheese Slices – ½ oz oz per slice
||Mozzarella Cheese Slices – ½ oz oz per slice
||Banana Pepper Rings – 4 per sandwich
- Brush the Sub Roll with olive oil and arrange on a tray.
- Combine the turkey meatballs, marinara, and chicken broth in a saucepan and bring to a simmer, approximately 12 – 15 minutes, until hot. (Frozen meatballs will take approximately 20 minutes).
- Sprinkle each sub with 2 tsp Parmesan cheese on top of meatballs. Cover the meatballs with 2 slices of provolone and 2 slices of mozzarella.
- Place open-faced pizza fold sandwiches into a 375° F oven and bake until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven arrange the peppers on the cheese, place on plate. Serve immediately.