Turkey Ham Stuffed Crêpe with Egg, Chives & Tomatoes
||Thinly sliced turkey ham
||Grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- Arrange the crêpe on a clean cutting board or work surface.
- Place the sliced turkey ham (2 oz. per crêpe) over half the crêpe (fluff the slices; they should not lay flat).
- Sprinkle the turkey ham with the shredded Gruyère, 1 oz. per crêpe.
- Fold the other half of the crêpe over cheese and turkey ham, then fold into quarters.
- Arrange onto a lightly buttered pan, keeping a 1-inch space between the stuffed crêpes.
- Cover with a damp towel and place into a 350°F oven for approximately 3–5 minutes to warm the crêpe and turkey ham and melt the cheese.
- While the crêpes are heating, prepare scrambled eggs; sauté the grape tomatoes in the butter over medium heat; add egg and chives and stir until light, fluffy and cooked.
- Arrange the hot stuffed crêpe on a warm plate and portion the scrambled eggs with chives and tomatoes.