Farm bread, cut on the bias
Dijon mustard, very strong
Extra virgin olive oil, Greek
1. Place the slices of farm bread on a cutting board, with the inside surface face up.
2. Spread the Dijon mustard to the edge on each slice.
3. Put the smoked turkey on the bottom slice. Put the onions, then the cheese, on the top slice. Carefully flip the loaded top slice onto the turkey.
4. Spritz the grill with olive oil and place the sandwich onto the grill. Spray the top of the sandwich with oil.
5. Weigh the sandwich down with a press and grill it until the bottom is golden brown. Carefully turn the sandwich and repeat. Remove the sandwich from the grill and slice it on a diagonal. Serve.
Note: Manchester cheese is a house-made buttery double cream cheese.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.