Turkey Caesar Salad for Two
||Garlic clove, minced
||Anchovy filets, minced
||Fresh milled black pepper
|1 ½ tsp.
||Fresh lemon juice
||Romaine lettuce, cut into 1 ½ in. by 1 ½ in. pieces
||Extra virgin olive oil
||Shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese
||Freshly made croutons
||Hot poached eggs
- Prepare the dressing: combine the garlic, anchovies, black pepper and dry mustard; smash together and blend well in the bottom of the salad bowl. Add the worcestershire and lemon juice; blend well.
- Add the romaine and toss to blend well. Drizzle with olive oil and blend well.
- Place into two salad bowls.
- Sprinkle each salad with the Parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Top with the sliced Turkey Breast Filet (one per salad).
- Place a poached egg on top of the sliced turkey.