Turkey Bacon & Blue Cheese Dip
||Green onions, 1/8 inch dice
||All purpose flour
|1 ½ tsp.
||Blue cheese crumbles
||Bag el chips and fresh celery sticks for dipping
- Cook turkey bacon strips in a skillet until crisp over medium-high heat; remove from the skillet and drain on a paper towel. Chop into small pieces.
- Add the oil to the skillet and heat over medium heat. Add onions and sauté for 1 ½–2 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 2–2 ½ minutes.
- With a wire whisk, stir in the beer and heavy cream. Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes. While simmering, add the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in bacon and blue cheese to melt the cheese.
- Pour into a small serving bowl and serve with celery sticks and bagel chips.