Smoked Turkey Benedict San Antonio
||10-inch flour tortilla
||Shredded Jack & Cheddar cheese
||Smoked turkey, cut julienne, ¼
||Grilled julienne peppers & onions
||Thin slices of avocado
||Roasted corn & black bean salsa
- Place the flour tortilla on a clean cutting board or work surface.
- Spread the cheese over ½ of the tortilla.
- Arrange the smoked turkey and grilled veggies over the cheese.
- Grill the quesadilla on a lightly oiled grill or heavy-duty sauté pan until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
- While the quesadilla is browning, scramble the eggs.
- Cut the quesadilla into 3 triangular pieces and shingle them into center of the plate.
- Top the quesadilla with scrambled eggs.
- Shingle and place the slices against the scrambled eggs.
- Top with roasted corn & black bean salsa.