Chinese steamed bun or grilled and buttered brioche
Sweet hot Thai chili sauce
1. Grill the turkey burger. While it's grilling, baste it with the sweet soy sauce. Cook to an internal temperature of 165ºF.
2. Spread the Sweet Chili Mayonnaise on the bottom portion of the bun and place the cooked burger on top.
3. Top the burger with kimchi.
4. Place the crown of the bun over the kimchi and serve.
1. Combine all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Place in a storage container and refrigerate.
3. Allow the sauce to marinate for 4 hours before serving.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.
1. Cook to an internal temperature of 165℉ and prepare as an alternative patty to step 1 as listed above.