Jerk Turkey Omelet with Sautéed Apples
||Apples, Granny Smith
||Fresh lemon juice
- Peel, core and slice the apples 1/8 inch thick.
- In a heavy-duty sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar, salt and lemon juice.
- Add the apples and coat them with the brown sugar/butter mixture.
- Sauté the apples until tender—do not overcook.
- Serve warm.
||Butterball Turkey Medallions
||Green and red peppers, 1/4 in. diced
||Shredded Swiss cheese
||Sliced green onions
- Heat the oil in an 8-inch sauté pan over medium heat, then add the turkey, Jerk seasoning and peppers. Sauté until hot and browned slightly.
- Prepare a Swiss cheese-stuffed omelet. Arrange onto a plate, then top the omelet with the Jerk sautéed turkey and peppers. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions.
- Arrange a portion of the sautéed apples next to the omelet and serve.