- SERVING SIZE 7 slices
- PREP TIME 15 mins.
- TOTAL TIME 20 mins.
Coarse ground black pepper
1. In an oven preheated to 350°F, cook the turkey bacon until crisp.
2. Line a ½-size sheet pan with foil or parchment paper and neatly arrange the crisp bacon slices on top.
3. Combine the honey with the bourbon and blend well, then brush the mixture over the bacon strips. Sprinkle with the coarse black pepper.
4. Return to a 350°F oven for 3–4 minutes.
5. Serve as a side dish or appetizer with a Nashville Hot Honey Syrup dipping sauce.
1. Combine all the ingredients. Blend well.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.