Hidden Valley ranch dressing
Nonstick cooking spray, as needed
Tortilla chips and celery sticks, for dipping
1. Combine the turkey and hot sauce in a stainless steel bowl. Blend well.
2. Blend in the cream cheese and ranch dressing, and fold in 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
3. Spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Pour the turkey-and-cheese mixture into the baking dish. Top with the remaining cup of cheddar cheese.
5. Bake at 325°F for 20–30 minutes. The dip will be golden brown on top and 165°F on the inside.
6. Serve with the chips and celery sticks.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.