Turkey Breast Roast, cooked, chopped and shredded
Hidden Valley ranch dressing
Nonstick cooking spray, as needed
Tortilla chips and celery sticks, for dipping
1. Combine the turkey and hot sauce in a stainless steel bowl. Blend well.
2. Blend in the cream cheese and ranch dressing, and fold in 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
3. Spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Pour the turkey-and-cheese mixture into the baking dish. Top with the remaining cup of cheddar cheese.
5. Bake at 325°F for 20–30 minutes. The dip will be golden brown on top and 165°F on the inside.
6. Serve with the chips and celery sticks.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.