Big Blue Turkey Burger
Blue cheese and balsamic pickled red onions create a distinctive flavor profile that even the most discerning patrons will love. Steak fries with spicy ketchup make a satisfying side dish.
||Buttered brioche bun, toasted to order
|1 1/2 oz.
||Balsamic pickled red onions
||Turkey burger, cooked to order
|1 1/2 strips
||Honey pepper bacon
- Toast the bun to order. Grill the seasoned burger to 165°F.
- While on the grill, top the cooked burger with blue cheese. Cover with a lid to allow the cheese to melt, or place the burger and cheese underneath the salamander to melt the cheese.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. Dijonnaise on the bottom portion of the toasted bun and top with shredded lettuce. Place pickled onions on top of lettuce.
- Place the burger with melted blue cheese on the pickled onions.
- Top the burger with 1 1/2 slices of honey pepper bacon.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. Dijonnaise on the top bun (crown) and place over the burger.