||Buttered brioche bun, toasted to order
||Fresh cilantro mayonnaise
||Red onions, thinly sliced, 3/16
||Turkey burger, cooked to order
||Smoked Gouda, 1/2 oz. slice
||Chipotle honey BBQ sauce
|1 1/2 strips
||Honey pepper bacon (optional)
- Butter the cut side of the bun. (This process can be done prior to service and stored in a plastic bag or an airtight container.)
- Toast the buttered bun under the salamander or on the charbroiler.
- Cook the seasoned burger to 160°F.
- Top the cooked burger with 2 Tbsp. chipotle honey BBQ sauce. Then top the sauced burger with 2 slices smoked Gouda. (Melt the cheese underneath the salamander or on the grill covered with a lid.)
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of cilantro mayo on the top and bottom portions of the toasted bun.
- Place 1/4 cup shredded lettuce on the bottom bun.
- Top the lettuce with the thinly sliced red onion.
- Place the burger with melted cheese on the red onion.
- Place the top toasted bun with cilantro mayo on the cheeseburger.