||Red Bliss potatoes, skin on, cooked firm, 1/8in. slices
||Fresh mozzarella, shredded
||Turkey Medallion slices
||OR Turkey Meatball halves
||Roasted grape tomatoes
||Fresh basil leaves
- Place the flatbread onto 12in. pizza pan.
- Brush with olive oil and pesto.
- Arrange the sliced potatoes over the pesto.
- Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella.
- Arrange the medallions or meatballs atop the shredded mozzarella.
- Arrange the roasted tomatoes on the flatbread. Do not crowd or pile on the ingredients.
- Bake at 375ºF until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Cut into about 8 triangles and place onto a plate or serving board.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve immediately.