Open Yolk Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
This great-tasting breakfast sandwich is sure to be a morning menu favorite. Creamy brie cheese adds an indulgent touch to better-for-you turkey sausage. Offer with a side of cranberry chutney.
- Grill the turkey breakfast sausage patty to a golden brown. While the sausage is grilling, prepare the sandwich base.
- Heat a non-stick omelet pan over medium-high heat and spray with a non-stick oil spray.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook over easy, not breaking the yolks.
- Cut the English muffin in half lengthwise and toast. Spread butter on each cut surface after toasting, if added flavor is preferred. Place a slice of Brie or Smoked Gouda on each half of the English muffin.
- Spread a few arugula leaves over the cheese on each half.
- Place the hot, grilled, golden brown turkey breakfast sausage over the arugula leaves.
- Arrange the eggs on top of the breakfast sausage.
- Serve open-face style.