Black Russian bread, 3-inch oval slices, ⅜-inch thick
Fresh figs, sliced ⅛-inch thick widthwise, then cut in half
Fresh peach, skin removed, sliced into ⅜-inch thick wedges
1. Place the sliced bread on a clean surface.
2. Spread ¾ ounce of Boursin over each slice of bread.
3. Place 1 ounce of curled and fluffed turkey over each sandwich.
4. Arrange a sliced fig and peach in the center of each sandwich.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of micro herbs over the center of each sandwich.
6. Drizzle 1 ½ teaspoons of honey over each sandwich.
Swap and substitute to make it your own.