Italian Turkey Flatbread
Turkey breast is better for you—and better tasting—in this nontraditional take on the hoagie. The crunch of crisp house-made jardiniera and tangy pickled onions give this flatbread unforgettable flavor. Serve with a side of vegetable chips and an Italian beer for extra flair.
- Slice a lengthwise hinge cut in the roll.
- Spread the jardiniera over the bottom portion of the bun.
- Arrange the spring mix over the jardiniera.
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes over the spring mix.
- Arrange the sliced provolone over the tomatoes.
- Fluff-stack the sliced turkey over the sliced provolone.
- Spread the marinated onions over the sliced turkey.
- Cover the hoagie with the top portion of the roll.
- Cut in half and serve.