||Buttered brioche bun, toasted to order
||Turkey burger, cooked to order
||Honey BBQ sauce
||Cheddar cheese, 1/2 oz. slices
||Carolina coleslaw, drained
- Toast the bun to order. Grill the turkey burger to order to 165°F.
- While on the grill, top the cooked burger with 1 Tbsp. BBQ sauce, then 2 slices of Cheddar cheese. Cover with a lid to allow cheese to melt, or place underneath the salamander to melt the cheese.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. BBQ sauce on the bottom portion of toasted, warm bun. Set the burger with melted cheese on the bottom bun.
- Top burger with 1/3 cup of Carolina coleslaw.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. Dijonnaise over the top toasted bun and place top bun over slaw.